Data Analysis toolbox based on Physics of Failure methods
The Uptime Engineering approach to reliability is strongly focused on detailed understanding of failure mechanisms. The description of a system, its loading and the risk of failure under specific conditions are described using Physics of Failure (PoF) models. Uptime ENLIGHT™ contains a library of such models for all main failure modes, plus an efficient framework to enable you to apply these models for data analysis.
- Option to import load profiles ('duty cycles') from the software module Uptime PROFILE™
- Library of damage models for key failure modes, statistical functions and data processing tools.
- Combination of models with measured load profiles, resulting in analysis packages.
- Analysis of damage contribution of load profiles with respect to the selected failure modes.
- Intuitive user interface
- Function database and analysis core allow efficient generation of reproducible results.
- Embedded know-how relating to failure mechanisms
- Fully integrated part of the Uptime SOLUTIONS™ software suite
- Analysis results can be combined with the partner module Uptime LOCATE™ for detailed assessment of validation programmes.
- Analysis results can be combined with the partner module Uptime HARVEST™ resulting in a fully integrated field monitoring solution.